Sunday, May 8, 2011

The birth of a blogging empire

Blogosphere visualization

Distinguished readers, I welcome you to a new era of online journalism. This is not the first entry to this blog and you might be confused by the interesting material posted last night. That's because we were.. of a lesser sobriety? I think we proved conclusively that drunk blogging is either the best or worst idea ever. Actually I'm pretty sure it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, allow me to reintroduce myself. I am the editor-in-chief of Over-Encumbered, your one stop shop for lifestyle articles and columns. In this case, the lifestyle is that of unemployed and bored graduands. We have a crack team of writers so hopefully in 5 years AOL will buy us out for $300 million.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...